German Billing Customer Service Representative
FUTURE YOU makes a lasting impact.
German-speaking Billing Customer Service Representative
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company and more than 500,000 UPSers face the logistical challenges of our time every day.
Future You is right at the heart of our business as German-speaking Billing Customer Service Representative. You will be responsible for answering customer questions regarding UPS invoices, taking requests for billing adjustments and processing them in a timely manner.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including life assurance, UPS pension plan, health insurance and employee discounts
- Industry-leading training and tuition reimbursement
- First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
- €800 for relocation
What you’ll do:
- Answer calls and resolve queries about all things billing
- Maintain a daily average ASA (Average Speed of Answer) of 12 seconds
- Resolve customer queries whilst on the call where possible
- Assign a reference number to customers for every query logged
- Educate customers and other departments of their errors to reduce queries
- Fill our paperwork and daily reports
- Provide feedback to customers on the resolution or non-resolution of their query
What you’ll need:
- Fluency in Germanand English – both written and spoken would be an advantage
- Efficiency and logical thinking
- Good numerical skills
- A leaving certificate or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a similar work environment would be an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
A bit about a big business
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
- Fluency in German & English in both verbal and written
- Previous computer experience required
- Customer centric attitude required
- Works well as part of a team
Ähnliche JobsAlle offenen Positionen ansehen
Jobs auf der karte ansehen
Hier führt dein FUTURE YOU dich hin.Mehr erfahren
Der erste Schritt zu deinem FUTURE YOU.