Air Network Planning Specialist (m/w/d)
Your career at UPS: Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals. We provide long-term career opportunities. For a future that allows you to turn your dreams into reality.
UPS has taken all necessary preventive and regulatory hygiene measures and precautions to protect against infection with Covid-19 and to ensure the safety of employees and applicants.
What you will tackle
- Evaluate and optimize route performance by analyzing internal and external data sources.
- Identify and launch new routes for the purpose of establishing a long-term network and fleet plan.
- Make recommendations on destinations and flight frequencies to maximize financial return.
- Liaise with airport slot coordinators to improve existing or acquire new slots.
- Improve schedule efficiency by identifying underperforming rotations, coordinating the schedule change process, and highlighting opportunity cost.
What will make you strong
- A bachelor's degree or a higher degree in a relevant field of study (Aviation Management, Logistics, Transportation)
- Experience in the aviation industry or in air network planning related work are a plus
- Fluent in English; good German skills are a plus
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
What you will benefit from
- A competitive salary
- A fast-paced working environment in the engine room of the global economy
- First-class opportunities for career progression – thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’
- Excellent benefits package including a company pension scheme, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple), Christmas & holiday pay
- The possibility to work remote – all necessary equipment provided
This challenge sounds just right for your future?
Apply now with your desired salary and entry date.
More than 500,000 UPSers move goods, capital and information across the world and deliver over 22 million items to their destinations every day. Our success is based on team work and the willingness of each individual to achieve greatness in their area of work. In our development programs, UPSers discover today what they can become in the future. We’re especially proud of our Women Leadership Development Program, a landmark initiative in the logistics industry.
We love logistics because we have a passion for people. We do not tolerate any unequal treatment – neither during the hiring process nor in our teams’ everyday work.Jetzt bewerben